Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Pensions & Customer Service Officer (fully remote)
Job Salary: £19000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a full time Pensions Officer to work within the education sector, If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and an inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you. This role will see you provide a full and thorough pension service to clients and pension funds and to assist with the development of the support service.
* Collaborate with clients over matters relating to pension queries and updates.
* Develop positive working relationships with the aim of continuously improving service delivery.
* Collection and collation of authorised data from the client relating to pension data.
* Input of pensions data via electronic upload and manual input and issue to clients or pension funds.
* Ensure the company and clients Data Protection requirements are met at all times.
* Check all complicated calculations provided to clients and pension funds to avoid error.
* Produce pension reports/schedules for clients and pension funds.
* Provide data to enable invoices to be raised for the fees charged for the pensions service.
* Ensure online filing is kept up to date.
* Minimum of 1 years experience within payroll
* Excellent attention to detail
* Customer Service
* Excel skills
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Good communication skills
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts