Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: People Manager
Job Salary: 30000 - 40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The role of People Manager is to provide advice to clients on all aspects of HR and employment law, creating
and reviewing bespoke employment and HR documentation as required.
This role is a busy and fast paced position within Employment Services Department and People Managers are
expected to have an excellent understanding of employment law, with experience relating to policy wording and
advantageous. This role requires a particular focus on attention to detail and a strong customer focus.
· Support clients in a timely manner, providing quality advice and providing professional quality
documentation, whilst adhering to Peninsula’s current policies, procedures, and SLAs.
· Actively own and lead cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients with each
· Take responsibility for the management of your task list and diary in accordance with Company protocol.
· Liaise with clients via video conference and telephone to create bespoke employment documentation in
accordance with Peninsula’s policies and procedures. You will also be required to undertake face to face
meetings when required.
· Present employment law training to client and non-client groups via video conference or in person.
· Record work via internal computerised systems.
· Produce daily and weekly reports as required.
· Contribute to a knowledge sharing culture, supporting training and development of others, valuing and
utilising the different skills and expertise of colleagues.
· Ensure knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
· Strong understanding of the services offered by the Peninsula Group and the ability to confidently discuss
these services with clients, making recommendations as appropriate.
· Undertake or provide support with any bespoke projects as requested by Management.
· Attend team meetings as and when required, to include any such meetings which may take place outside
your normal working hours/days.
· Carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the company.