Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: People Manager
Job Salary: £22000 - £27000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for individuals with strong people management and customer service skills looking to make the next step of their career into a global HR outsource provider.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work for an organisation who are leaders within their market and provide an excellent training programme that aid in the development of your HR career.
The role requires you to be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone and via email to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries. The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and keep a level head whilst being able to use your initiative and follow instructions within a busy office environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To support all clients with quality advice in a productive manner to provide an efficient solution-based advice, either through email or call depending on client preference. This will be predominately by telephone.
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice/ solutions provided.
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client.
* To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* Ensure that all request for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA).
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Excellent people management skills
* Strong customer service experience.
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable and/or a phone-based environment.
* Ability to multi task, prioritise workload and be an organised self-starter.
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills.