Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Planning Administrator
Job Salary: £19000 - £20000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Planning Administrator.
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate with strong administration experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the resource planning function to support the efficient running of the wider operation. Managing workloads and making key decisions on time management across the full operation.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Planning of internal offline time, training, meetings, ect. utilising existing tools and developing ways in which to improve processes and communication
* Reporting, running and distribution (MI, Call Traffic detail, Workmode/offline activities, etc)
* Assisting in management and maintenance of schedules and ensuring accuracy in the detail, reviewing shortfalls in staffing and taking action to fill areas that require support
* Assisting in support of management of offline time and to use telephony platform (openscape) to monitor the availability of staff who are able to receive incoming calls
* Providing suggestions and innovative ideas to improve current working practices.
* To support inbound calls into the resource planning team, evaluate each request and advise accordingly
* To ensure updates, pre-planned offline time and shift rotations are recorded into the live rota in a timely manner to ensure visibility of the workforce at all times.
* Updating internal systems with available overtime shifts in advance to bridge gaps and manage staffing levels to meet client demand in line with our forecast.
* Take responsibility for all queries coming into the resource planning imbox to respond or pass to the appropriate person and action accordingly.
* To ensure the highest level of customer service is adhered to
* To ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
* To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with colleagues and clients.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Be innovative and ideas led with your approach.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* A high level of confidentiality due to the sensitive information you will be privy to.
* Exceptional administration skills and the ability to provide accuracy and attention to detail whilst working at a fast pace.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.