Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: PPC Manager
Job Salary: £44,000 - £49,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 15 million lives, in their search to add a talented PPC Manager to their team. Our client offers the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public, and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees, and their family members.
We’re proud to be exclusively supporting a highly successful business based in the Manchester area that operates in the B2B world! The business has enjoyed impressive growth and as a result, they’re now looking for an additional PPC superstar to join their existing multi-skilled marketing team!
This is a once in a career opportunity for an exceptional Marketing Executive to join a truly People Led business, the industry leading EAP and OH provider!
Day To Day
* Lead the global paid media strategy, initially within the UK and ROI, ensuring best practice is being followed.
* Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
* Manage the planning, building, and reporting of multiple paid media activity across the UK and ROI, going beyond paid search, social, and programmatic display
* Continuous development of accounts through A/B testing
* Work cooperatively with other channel managers to create a seamless and integrated approach
* Collaborating with wider teams across SEO, CRM, UX, CRO
* Supporting the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly reports with context around performance, creating paid media forecast
* Reporting to stakeholders across UK and international territories
* Work with the Head of Digital Growth and the Sales Director to reach channel growth targets
* 4+ years of experience managing lead gen paid media activity with large monthly budgets
* Exceptional knowledge of Paid Media platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Programmatic Display
* Able to propose long-term strategies and create long-term testing plans related to account growth
* You have the ability to leverage analytical insights from both GA4 and offline data sets to improve lead quality, improve conversion and increase leads.
* Experience conducting fair AB tests and conducting PPC account optimisations on a large scale
* Not afraid to challenge and be open to challenges
* Naturally creative whilst using data to drive every decision