Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: PPC Manager
Job Salary: £33000 - £36000 Per Annum
Due to the growth of the PPC team, an exciting new role is available for a creative, analytical and highly organised Paid Search Manager, within the wider digital marketing team.
* Manage the planning and everyday management of multiple PPC accounts across the Google and Microsoft networks.
* Strategic planning across PPC accounts managed within the team.
* Continual optimisation through testing to increase account performance.
* Producing and presenting reports on PPC activity to internal stakeholders.
* Working effectively with the other members of the PPC and digital team to maintain effective results from all accounts.
* Have an overview of activity and results of all paid search activity ensuring that you are adhering to best practice and standards outlined.
* Monitoring bid management of campaigns across all PPC networks to identify trends, opportunities and areas of concern.
What you Bring to the Team
* 2+ years experience of managing competitive PPC campaigns and able to display experience of managing large budgets.
* Strong knowledge of Excel, Data Studio and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making.
* The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing with the ability to communicate this throughout the digital team.
* Able to develop a long term strategy with hands-on ability to get things done.
* Knowledge of multiple biddable media platforms including display advertising, Google and Microsoft ads, social media and remarketing.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day.