Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: PPC Specialist
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table.. we are looking for a talented individual to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’. We are currently supporting one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role working within a fast-paced Marketing Team.. that comes with amazing rewards and benefits.
* A clear path for progression for the right individual!
* Are you looking for your next step within marketing?
* Keen to join an organisation that supports your career growth and personal development?
We are looking for a “hands on” proven, high performing PPC Manager to join our business at this exciting time. You will be part of a department which is responsible for supporting all internal and external Sales & Marketing divisions. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a background in running PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Key Responsibilities as a PPC Manager:
* Formulation of high performing search strategies
* Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
* Oversee accounts on search platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing & other search partners
* Keyword selection and audience targeting
* Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
* Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
* Production and analysis of PPC reports.
* Write attractive and concise copy for adverts and choose relevant and engaging imagery to support
* Develop new campaigns across multiple channels
* Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
Requirements and Skills:
* Proven experience as a PPC Manager
* Experience in data analysis and reporting
* Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
* Specialism in multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo)
* Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics)
* Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
* Excellent communication skills
* Analytical thinking with strong numeracy skills
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Free Breakfast Mondays
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years