Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Practise Manager
Job Salary: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Fantastic role for a growing practise that will manage the administration team and bring support to the partners to ensure that the organisation is operating efficiently and effectively.
Work with other departments including HR, IT and Marketing to encourage the best working environment and processes. Leading Compliance, managing Operations and Health & Safety across the business.
The key duties include:
* Providing a service to the Partners and Managers.
* To oversee and support compliance and risk issues in the business.
* Manage the monthly Payroll, liaising with our outsourced payroll provider.
* To develop and coach the admin team.
* Responsibility for managing the operations of the office, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency at all times.
* Liaise with our training provider, ensuring all graduates and students are supporting during study and booked for their relevant exams.
* Understanding & monitoring the key financial targets and budgets.
* Ensuring firm wide policies are applied, promoting a strong compliance culture within the firm.
* Ensuring Rouse is compliant with its engagement of clients and Anti-Money Laundering function.
* Facilitate customer satisfaction.
* Understanding, obtaining and retaining best performance.
* Supporting the business in operating within the Mission Statement.
* Overall responsibility of Health & Safety, ensuring safety regulations are followed and that the firm is compliant.
* Overall responsibility of GDPR as Data Protection Advisor.
* Liaising and communicating with other departments to ensure the above is acted upon, efficient, supported and suitable.
* Ensuring insurances and annual returns are completed ahead of any deadlines.
* Facilities Management – ensuring appropriate maintenance, equipment and operation of the building with the Office Manager.
* Responsibility for project management as and when required.
* To provide an ongoing Operations Report for the Partners on a monthly basis.