Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Nandini Bhatia
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Principal Business Analyst
Job Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing an award-wining, Software provider based in the heart of Manchester, providing people solutions to over 50,000 clients worldwide.
Our client is looking for a Principal Business Analyst To support the business in the elicitation of, and the understanding and valuing of ideas they have for features. To support the product team in the description of the feature, what makes it valuable, who gets the value and what makes it acceptable. You will be working alongside a variety of stakeholders and will report to the Lea Business Analyst.
* Elicit, elaborate and maintain vision, drivers and CSF’s
* Identify stakeholders, their role and engage them to determine their needs
* Breakdown features into independent features that have value, can be estimated, are appropriately sized and testable
* Build maintain and communicate a release strategy that maximises opportunities for incremental delivery
* Support the product owner in development of a release plan
* Elaborate requirements collaboratively with other members of the team and the stakeholders
* Express the requirement as a suitably sized feature that is independent where the value is clear the feature can be estimated and tested
* Maintain a backlog of change that is elaborated at an appropriate level for the part of the development cycle that the feature is at
* Maintain a catalogue of NFR’s
* Negotiate features to balance complexity, speed to market and other competing pressures with stakeholders and team members
* Support testing of features by being the requirement authority for a feature
* Have sufficient detail to plan the feature when appropriate.
* You take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of delivery from idea, marketing, sales and operation
* Manage your own training requirements
* Attend industry events and share the value with your colleagues
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.