Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Principal Salesforce Architect
Job Salary: £70000 - £80000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Drive Salesforce best practice for a global organisation. With an Organisation that is currently in a good state this role is to identify areas for improvement and to protect the current state from deteriorating. Identifying where best practice is currently not adopted and drive a programme of change to adopt best practice globally.
BrightHR is a global business with revenues in excess of £15 million relying on SalesForce very heavily this role has financial impact in the millions of pounds.
BrightHR are a global organisation utilising SalesForce for sales and service . With over 150 seats in the UK and recent entrance to internal markets we have a high reliance on Salesforce. With a highly effective and dynamic sales team that responds to market and demand changes the rate of change can be high.
Direct Reports: SalesForce Admins, SalesForce Developers
Reports To CTO.
Internal and External Relationships
CEO, CTO, CDGO, Head of Sales, Associate Director of Service, Head of Technology Delivery, Group exec stakeholders, Solutions Architect.
* Drive SalesForce best practice for a global organisation.
* Identify areas for protecting and improving the current state of the organisation.
* Identifying where best practice is currently not adopted and drive a programme of change to adopt best practice globally.
* Configure develop and maintain solutions from stakeholders requirements
* Understand maintain and extend an existing implementation with significant customisation and integrations
* Able to mentor junior members of the team in administration
* Be an authority for technology tooling and practice for your team and the department. Have several technologies, tools and practices that you are able to consult on.
* Consult during informal and formal review process on technology capability and expertise
* Have a progression plan for all members of your team
* Have a succession plan for staff
* Identify opportunities for improved development practice, implement and communicate beyond your team
* Significant decisions are captured in a lightweight visible form at an appropriate fidelity and the last responsible moment.
* You have a strategy for reducing dependencies between products and within the product
* Several years experience of Salesforce administration in a commercial context
* Able to understand a sales organisations process and data needs to support the optimisation of the organisation
* Understand current SalesForce best practice
* Able to understand the impact of proposed changes and support the prioritisation of those changes in order to maximise benefit from investment
* Exposure to Apex, Visual Force and DBAmp
* Experience of declarative SalesForce development
* Working experience of delivering in an agile software delivery environment
* Experience of working in a sales centric environment
* Experience of working in a SalesForce context in a sales lead organisation, able to understand and implement the process and data needs
* Ability to deal with very high levels of uncertainty either in the technology or business domain
* Experience of line managing direct reports and supporting them to meet their career aspirations
* Inspire enthusiasm for your discipline in your colleagues
* You are able to strongly influence quality in your product team and across the department.