Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: Scotland
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator (Specialist) - IT & Consultancy
Job Salary: £35000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This business are the marketing leading technology and services business across Europe with offices in over 20 countries. Due to continued growth, they have a Procurement Coordinator role, but really this is more of a Procurement Specialist/Manager type role – you will be conducting end to end procurement mostly within IT/Technology and Professional Services spend areas.
Hybrid working, where initially 4 to 8 times in the office a month, once internal relationships are built and you know your way around the business, this can move to an almost fully flexible amount of time needed in the office.
There are some areas of the business that are not fully adapted to using procurement, so there is a good challenge to identify possible cost-saving opportunities or efficiency improvements. Any experience using P2P systems will be advantageous after a recent implementation across the whole business.
Categories: IT, Technology, Professional Services
Role and responsibilities:
* End-to-end procurement management, sourcing to ongoing SRM.
* Continuously improving and defining category strategy.
* Negotiate on new and existing contracts, to drive down costs to the company.
* Implement SLAs into contracts to ensure service delivery is at an optimum level – required to have a full strategic approach.
* Influence key stakeholders in the business to define new and effective procurement strategies.
* Bring previous expertise in improving processes of any current policies.
* Manage multi-million spending across assigned sub-categories.
* Identify new potential suppliers and cost-saving opportunities by using market knowledge.
Experience and requirements:
* Proven procurement experience within Indirect and Services based procurement.
* Be able to hold your own with any level of stakeholder.
* Able to work under a heavy workload in a fast-paced, busy environment.
* No issues with negotiating and influencing all levels of internal customer/stakeholder.
* Managed a led projects from start to finish, autonomously.
* Experience in building relationships in varied environments.
* Ideally, CIPS and degree qualified – not essential.