Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Research/Pharma
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Procurement Specialist - OJEU Indirect
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A really exciting opportunity to join a business that has loads of new projects upcoming across an array of categories in a great time to join an expanding business, for a hands on, driven and eager procurement professional to support the existing Procurement Manager.
The areas of spend you might be getting involved in are: Scientific Equipment, Bespoke Technology, IT, Construction, HR, Health & Safety and FM.
Please note: This role has been signed off until end of March 2023, but there is a possibility this will continue from then as a permanent post.
* Assist the Procurement Manager to deliver all procurements across the business
* Manage procurement projects at all spend values under OJEU and outside of;
* Support the Operations team in the effective delivery of the procurement service
* Take the lead in procuring services, items and devices – across all indirect and business-related categories
* Liaise with business colleagues to determine their product and service needs
* to advise the colleagues on the best route to market for procurements
* to ensure that confidentiality and conflicts of interest are managed during the course of procurements
* Keep records relating to the key stages of each procurement
* Ability to plan and manage procurements, and see them through to contract
* Good communication skills with various levels of stakeholder
* Ability to gain respect and trust from staff in the team and across wider business
* Ability to work with integrity and accuracy
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and use own initiative
* Demonstrate a commercial approach to finances and services delivery