Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Systems Manager
Job Salary: £48000 - £54500 Per Annum
This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly prestigious charity, whose brand is recognised anywhere and a CIPS Team Award-winning function. They are looking for a Procurement Systems and Operations Manager, to join the business at a time of exciting transformation, as well as an HQ move to a brand new £60m office complex.
As Procurement Systems and Operations Manager, you’ll have overall responsibility for all Procure to Pay (P2P) modules, e-Procurement, Supplier Due-Diligence Assessment and processes within the Procurement team. As well as covering both ongoing system improvements and long-term 3 to 5 year planning to ensure both systems and processes remain fit for purpose. You will lead and manage a team of buyers to deliver high-quality service and act as the main point of contact and provide best practice advice regarding their Procurement Policy and Systems.
HYBRID/AGILE WORKING… but to come into business for business-led reasons, when needed.
Roles, responsibilities, experience and requirements:
* Ensuring the correct implementation and use of procurement systems across the organisation will be key.
* And, when it comes to making sure the team provides a consistent and controlled approach to transactional sourcing and defined procurement projects (up to £1million) to deliver savings, rationalise suppliers and ensure the best use of procurement tools and methodology.
* Proven experience in working in or managing a transactional/tactical procurement team and managing and developing a process-driven work function.
* Up-to-date knowledge of procurement best practices, processes, techniques and tools to achieve value for money – Unit4 Business World experience would be useful but is not essential.
* The ability to use e-procurement tools and a comprehensive understanding of the procurement process and P2P technologies.
* Excellent negotiating, influencing and staff leadership and management skills gained in a commercial environment where you worked with a wide range of stakeholders and organisations.
* Proficiency in using office IT systems and programs, especially MS Excel, Word, Teams and SharePoint.
* MCIPS, relevant experience or desire to complete relevant study is a preference, not essential.