Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Nandini Bhatia
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Product Owner
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing This is a once in a career opportunity for an exceptional professional to join a truly Sales & Service Led business, the industry leading EAP and OH provider & Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Work’ organisation.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* Responsible for completing onboarding presentations and collection of data for new business to support app engagement.
* Working collaboratively with various stakeholders including marketing, sales, and client experience to support new business opportunities.
* Produce weekly business reports detailing usage, key trends, and themes.
* Analise data to support key areas of interest or development.
* Own the content within the app, keeping this fresh, topical, and easily accessible.
* Act as Product Owner for the app, coordinating future development and acting as key product liaison with any external development or content partners.
* Production of training sessions for delivery across the business to maximise awareness and drive engagement.
* Development of strategic quarterly surveys to support feedback and engagement from group employees and clients, including focus groups and via tools such as Pendo.
* Maintain a library of competitor research.
* Support integration across various platforms to support service, sales maximisation, and digital growth.
* Resolve app queries and support requests with troubleshooting methods.
* To be an expert in our digital solutions to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to development.
* To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level.
* To build long lasting relationships with existing customers.
* To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is always provided to customers and colleagues.
* Achieving set targets with great time management.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Cash plan for you (and your children, if any).
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
* Contractual sick pay.
* Private medical insurance after 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Pension plan contributions increase after 5- and 7-years’ service.
* Holiday season bonus after 3 years’ service.
* Profit share scheme.
* Season ticket loan scheme.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this Fab Friday!
* Company incentives & access to discount schemes, including partially subsidised city centre parking.