Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Purchase Ledger - Graduate (Finance)
Job Salary: £19000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with a rapidly expanding organisation based in the Manchester area, looking to take on a Purchase Ledger Team Leader. They have seen year on year growth and have consistently produced impressive company profits. This is a key role which manages the Purchase Ledger team ensuring they accurately process invoices, staff expenses & travel plans. The Purchase Ledger Team Leader has the responsibility of setting the standards for the team and improving the processes alongside the management team. They need to review and assist in setting the team KPI’s handling information requests from senior management.
* Accurately coding invoices and finance stage approval within approval system.
* Assisting the management accounts team with month end queries & reporting.
* Completing month end close, reconciling the ledger by working day 2 or earlier.
* Expense administration and approval of sales team expenses in UKI within KPIs.
* Running weekly reports on the section focusing on ledger housekeeping.
* Regular review of aged creditors report to monitor unallocated credits and older balances.
* Reviewing the purchase ledger inbox processing and ensure its’ kept within KPIs.
* Supplier statement reconciliations with key suppliers assisting group procurement.
* Ad hoc duties as and when required.
* Currently working towards a finance related qualification or the desire to do so.
* Purchase Ledger experience preferably for a large business or group of companies.