Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Quality and Compliance Assessor
Job Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Are you a highly motivated, and driven individual with a background of working in a regulated environment? Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add an Quality and Compliance Assessor to their team. The Quality and Compliance Assessor will be responsible for analysing full sales processes and ensuring sales procedures are compliance with the company.
Daily responsibilities will include;
* Analyse full sales process to ensure sales procedures are compliant with the company process and regulatory authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”)
* Assessment of Business Development Managers and Business Sales Executives for quality and compliance standards.
* Assess Field Based Consultants for quality and compliance standards via teams’ meetings.
* Oversee quality assessment process for sales and service calls.
* Conduct compliance investigations as and when required and advise on themes and trends.
* Responsible for the overall design, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of compliance procedures, whilst ensuring its alignment with business objectives
* Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of compliance controls including carrying out regular spot checks of websites, emails, letters, documents, and processes.
* Internal auditing of processes and procedures from a compliance perspective, particularly those procedures relating to the sales process.
* Develop an effective education and engagement program through ongoing communication and training to senior management.
* Keeping all the relevant trackers up to date in timely manner and collating all weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on time.
* Conducting FCA compliance induction training across the group for all new starters where applicable.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have;
* Background working in a regulated environment essential
* Excellent Planning and Organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate effectively and provide feedback in a constructive manner.
* High level of integrity and accountability for results