Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
* Demonstrates an enthusiasm for testing systems to meet new challenges and business demands within emerging technologies.
* Methodical and accurate, very good attention to detail and is focussed towards delivering good working software that meets business requirements.
* Thrives in a supportive and friendly working environment and with a desire to share new innovative ideas and skills.
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision and guidance.
* Demonstrates a highly committed attitude and works towards common goals with others.
* Demonstrates commitment and hard work to ensure continual delivery of quality solutions.
This role offers a great opportunity for a technically minded individual to define the approach to testing for the development team. The Company is keen to ensure on-going development of skills and knowledge within the ICT Department and offers great training and development opportunities as part of the standard salary package.
* Agile Testing.
* Manual and Automated Test Script writing and maintenance.
* Functional, Usability, User Acceptance, Integration, Regression, Exploratory testing.
* Identify, record and document raised bugs through to closure.
* Implement and providing input to test plans.
* Prepare and analyse test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision-making.
* Participate proactively in daily stand-up meetings, retrospective meetings and planning, suggesting and implementing improvements.
* Collaborative working with Developers, Product Owners and Business Analysts, maintaining the security, integrity and confidentiality of data and information to which they are provided access to during the course of their work.
What you Bring to the Team
* Understanding of the Software Development lifecycle.
* Testing within an Agile framework.
* Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and best practices.
* An awareness of Test Automation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure, within a team and individually.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day