Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, driven individual to join our evolving Compliance Team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a regulated environment preferably within the FCA’s regulatory framework. The successful candidate will manage a range of compliance issues and will be responsible for assessing risks, identifying patterns and trends, whilst performing overall compliance management, in the form of internal auditing and the implementation of measures.
* Analyse full sales process to ensure sales procedures are compliant with regulatory authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”)
* Assessment of Business Development Managers for quality and compliance standards
* Assess Field Based Consultants for quality and compliance standards
* Oversee quality assessment process for sales and service calls
* Conduct compliance investigations as and when required and advise on themes and trends
* Responsible for the overall design, implementation and ongoing enhancement of compliance procedures, whilst ensuring its alignment with business objectives
* Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of compliance controls including carrying out regular spot checks of websites, emails, letters, documents and processes
* Internal auditing of processes and procedures from a compliance perspective, particularly those procedures relating to the sales process.
* Develop an effective education and engagement program through ongoing communication and training to senior management
What you Bring to the Team
* Background working in a regulated environment essential
* Excellent Planning and Organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate effectively and provide feedback in a constructive manner.
* High level of integrity and accountability for results
Why Join our Team?
Peninsula is a fanatastic place to work if you are interested in career progression. The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time.