Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Receptionist - Client Experience
Job Salary: £18000 - £22000 Per Annum
To deliver world-class service to exceed our member’s expectations, by ensuring our member’s needs are assessed quickly and efficiently in accordance with our protocols to help the team to provide support to our ever-growing membership base across Great Britain.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our Client Experience Team. It is a vital role, and you will become the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls and emails.
* Answer incoming calls with minimum waiting time in a professional manner.
* To evaluate each request made over the phone and allocate them accordingly.
* To ensure the highest level of customer service is adhered to.
* To ensure member confidentiality is maintained.
* To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with colleagues and members.
* Stacking calls from members where appropriate ensuring all calls are answered.
* Ensuring cover has arrived before leaving the switchboard so the phones are manned at all times.
* Ensuring all emails to the Client Experience email address are dealt with in a timely manner and forwarded onto the appropriate department/person and logged in accordance with protocols.
* Logging service issues.
* Logging retention opportunities.
* Overflow of advice calls logged on to Advice system.
* Stamping, sorting, logging and allocating incoming post for the department.
* Ensuring flowers and hampers are ordered within protocols.
* Update additional callers lists within protocols.
* Expired member letters posted within SLA.
* BLE hard copy letters posted within SLA.
* Ad hoc project work.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics
* Deal with 150 incoming calls per day.
* Ensure all e-mails received in core hours are allocated the same day.
* Average call quality score 100%.
* Minimum of 3 hours talk time.
* No abandoned calls.
* No re-queued calls.
* No outstanding post.
* Changes to member information to be processed within SLA.
* All service issues and retention opportunities to be correctly identified and appropriately logged and allocated.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.