Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Recruitment Admin
Job Salary: £ - £ Per Hour
3 months duration
Our fantastic client are looking for a Recruitment Admin to join the team.
Experience working for a large organisation.
Key task and responsibilities:
* High volume of recruitment, advert creation, CV screening, candidate screening and onboarding.
* DBS checks.
* Recruitment enquires.
* Rights to work documentation.
* Interview panel preparation, day to day management of interview process.
* Provide day to day recruitment admin support to the Recruitment Manager.
* Printing, Scanning, and Filing as and when required. Maintain e-files for employee paperwork.
* Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines, maintaining high levels of accuracy at all times, providing status updates and chasing new joiner information as required
* Ensure all new starters are set up on HR systems accurately and promptly
* Ensure all employees provide copies of relevant documentation to prove eligibility to work across jurisdictions
* Draft reference letters; post-employment references, visa references and mortgage/rent references
* Supporting HR Manager with drafting any paperwork required for employee lifecycle changes e.g. changes to terms and conditions, long service awards, maternity/parental leave, etc.