Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning, specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City. With four divisions providing highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and Human Resources & Benefits sectors, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
As we grow as a business so does our Operations division. This position will be sat in a team of 7, directly supporting the business function across both our extremely busy sites in London and Manchester.
Portfolio’s Office Administrators will:
* Being the first contact for the business regularly via both the telephone as well as in person
* Register candidates on our market-leading in-house system, furthermore formatting, coding and adding their CV’s against their profiles to partner with our Consultants
* Booking meeting rooms for candidate and client meetings
* Updating and maintaining spreadsheets as well as regularly utilising additional Microsoft Office programs
* Booking and expensing travel for Consultants
* Attending and running in-house events, supporting office parties/events throughout the year
* Running of post room, delivering mail to relevant desk
* Management of company credit card including invoicing + reporting to the Directors
* Office maintenance, ordering of supplies and replenishments
* Support of the company PA (diary management and events), Marketing Manager (involvement in marketing duties) and Compliance Administrator (candidate compliance, checking of paperwork, taking in documents etc.)
We offer our Senior Recruitment Consultants:
* A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate people.
* Working for a ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ company you will have access to amazing staff incentives, development programmes and additional events/bonuses attainable for our support staff. There’s a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers)
* Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment in brand-new, state of the art offices overlooking Finsbury Square alongside regular company events including trips to Dubai, New York, Monaco, Palma, Barcelona and Miami as well as regular restaurant and bar events.
* A large amount of additional bonuses/incentives including your birthday off (in addition to your 32 days off you’ll receive per year), free phone insurance, discounted gym memberships and much more.
In order to be considered for this role you must have solid administration experience, ideally within a staffing agency or similar, and be ready to run this role from day one with minimal support.
Please apply with your current CV attached and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly.
Admin / Administration / Administrator / Office Support / Operations / Human Resources / Recruitment