Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment and Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £27000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Responsible for the payroll, collating timesheets data, changes to tax codes and benefits of individuals, supporting those paid by Umbrella, PAYE, Limited Company and Self-Employed and ensuring they are paid correctly and on time.
Responsible for creating and sending out all invoices to clients for payment. Making sure all reference numbers and PO Numbers are correct, pay and charge rates are as agreed.
Updating the Commercial Manager and Finance teams on payroll completion.
Main duties – Payroll
* Maintain payroll processes as well as develop systems to process payroll account transactions.
* Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each weekly using payroll software
* Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
* Processes payroll changes and updates including, but not limited to: hours works, additional earnings, tax deductions, holidays, employee benefits, new hire details, salary updates and termination data.
* Administration of payroll-related policies & procedures
* Provide local payroll data & information to relevant teams
* SAGE X3 Experience
* Work to develop a good recruitment and payroll software process and review software companies.
* Weekly processing of all invoices to clients and mailed out
* Weekly update to the Commercial Manager on the Payroll Gross Profit