Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Neil Tannk
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment Business Manager
Job Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced recruiter who has a true passion for recruitment, someone who can lead from the front and guide their team members to success. You will join an established and self-sufficient small team focusing on permanent & contract recruitment within the Human Resources & Reward sector where you can begin to build your own team.
As a Business Manager who leads form the front, you will still be very much hands on bringing in new client opportunities, networking, and building upon existing client relationships. A thought leader who raises the profile of the organisation and connects opportunities across the wider Portfolio Group.
If you’re an established Senior, Principal or Managing Consultant or Manager within the professional services industry who has the desire to build and nurture your own team, then we want to hear from you!
* Introducing ambitious business development processes that will drive significant new business growth and expand service offerings to existing clients
* Connecting the wider Group; building, cultivating, and developing peer relationships in order to cross sell and knowledge share
* Leveraging the value of your already extensive external network to generate new business
* Acting as a business advisor to clients; a source of intelligence with valuable market insight and offering ideas to make clients successful beyond the current mandate
* To advise, mentor and guide your team sharing your expert knowledge and guidance
* Action-orientated and results driven in line with the Group strategy
* Able to work in an engaging, open but decisive management style and be able to co-ordinate and form cohesive working relationships across the Group
* Ability to maintain energy and entrepreneurial approach
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, facilitation and presentation techniques
* Strong organisational skills with a focus on key priorities
* A trusted partner to clients who see you as their go to person to deliver all their needs
* Willingness to travel as required
What do you get from us?
* Competitive base salary, monthly commission scheme with no minimum threshold and additional performance-related bonuses
* Opportunities to develop your professional career with a clear pathway and the opportunity to expand your network globally across our brand.
* Transparent and open communication with all levels of management
* Access to our wellbeing portal
* Company-wide trips (Monaco, Dubai, Miami & New York)
* Quarterly incentives visiting top restaurants across London & Manchester including the ivy, Shard, 20 stories and 34 Mayfair