Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Job Salary: £25000 - £40000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group – the #1 Recruitment Company, as supported by our 5* Trustpilot status
Uncapped Commission, No threshold, OTE £80,000+
The Portfolio Group is an awarding winning, market leading specialist recruitment consultancy sourcing high calibre talent within the Payroll, Human Resources, Credit Control and Procurement sectors.
In line with our exciting expansions plans for 2023, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at The Portfolio Group to grow our Manchester team. Following a full office refurbishment and even more investment into the Manchester team after a record breaking year we are looking to recruit across multiple HOT desks both experienced Temporary and Permanent consultants.
We partner with a dynamic portfolio of clients from Blue-Chip Global Entities, the FTSE100, SMEs, Central & Local Government through to the Public and not-for-profit sectors. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with excellent brand presence and reputation for exceptional delivery highlighted by our Trustpilot rating
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who possess excellent communication skills and able to work within a fast paced environment.
About the role:
* Building strong relationships with candidates and clients.
* Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
* Developing new clients across your specific vertical by carrying out sales calls, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
* Creating, managing and maximising client relationships to the fullest.
* Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
* Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
* Selling and negotiating business terms.
* Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements and opportunity.
* Uncapped commission with NO threshold.
* Competitive basic salaries.
* Modern, state of the art offices.
* Opportunities within both temporary and permanent divisions.
* Chance to work closely with our directors and receive excellent support and mentoring.
* Transparent and structured career progression.
* Excellent internal incentives, including lunches and holidays.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* We provide full training, with a clear path to progress your career combined with market leading salary, commission, benefits and lucrative bonus scheme.