Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Neil Tannk
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Job Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our HR & Reward division. You’ll be joining a small team that we’re rapidly growing to take advantage of the existing client base shared with our larger Payroll division, meaning the desk has warm leads and ready opportunities to cross-sell our HR & Reward recruitment services.
We require someone with enthusiasm to work collaboratively and creatively to build a solid network of HR & Reward professionals and someone who has the desire to embrace the Human Resources & Reward, Benefit & Compensation sectors to become an expert.
While you’ll be expected to be self-motivated and self-sufficient to learn on the job, we offer excellent training with a leading coach and there is a clear career pathway to pursue your recruitment career within sales or management.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with 6-months to 3-years’ experience who wants to develop their career within a sector that has a lot of growth potential. This would be suitable for a Recruiter with sector experience within professional services, HR, administration, back-end office & support functions or finance.
Portfolio HR & Reward, part of The Portfolio Group, is a specialist HR & Reward recruitment agency sourcing talented Human Resources and Reward, Benefit & Compensation professionals across the UK & ROI at all levels of the market.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your key responsibilities will include:
* You’ll be able to take on a warm desk & work with existing clients so you hit the ground running
* Win new accounts through leveraging or maximising relationships
* Identify new opportunities through research and knowledge of the market
* Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
* Manage all aspects of the recruitment life cycle from introductions to offer stage.
* Become an expert in your market
* Communicating with clients and candidates via telephone and email
* Achieve agreed KPIs on a monthly basis
To be successful as a Recruitment Consultant you’ll require:
* Advanced communication skills with a high ability to negotiate with clients and candidates
* Sales-driven mindset, achievement oriented
* Independent person with good organisation skills
Why work for us?
* Competitive base salary, monthly commission scheme with no minimum threshold and additional performance-related bonuses
* Transparent career framework and set promotional criteria that you can start working towards on day one
* Modern, spacious office based in the heart of the city with amazing facilities
* A supportive and collaborative team
* Realistic targets and time to grow in your role
* Company-wide trips previously we have travelled to Monaco, Dubai, Miami and New York
* Quarterly incentives visiting top restaurants across London & Manchester including the ivy, Shard, 20 stories and 34 Mayfair.
* Access to our wellbeing portal
Established in 1988, we now have 35 years’ experience in the industry and a reputable track record recruiting at all levels of the market, across the whole of the UK and into a multitude of industry sectors. With offices based in London and Manchester, we have proven success in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and we pride ourselves on having a fast, efficient, and consultative service with an enviable client base.