Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Job Salary: £25000 - £26000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Recruitment Officer supports the HR Business Partner for Resourcing and Senior Recruitment Officer with all aspects of recruitment and selection, with a particular focus on the recruitment of Support Workers.
Undertake recruitment activities for Support Workers, including:
* organising service visits
* carrying out compliance checks
* liaising with managers, staff, and service users
* Identify new sources of applicants for Support Worker roles.
* Work with agencies to source Support Workers.
* Review selection methods for Support Workers as necessary.
* Support recruitment open days as required.
* Deliver front of house duties by covering reception on if required and general office management as necessary.
* Take accurate notes at people management meetings / hearings such as, sickness absence management, disciplinary hearing and ensure that they are typed up and sent to the relevant HR Business Partner in a timely manner.
* Minimise the use of paper and ensure that all HR records are maintained electronically.
* Undertake additional duties commensurate with HR administration and reasonably requested by the HR Business Partner for Resourcing and / or HR colleagues.
* Attend and participate in team meetings to work within a team culture providing support and encouragement to all team members regardless of job role. To develop positive and professional relationships with all team members.
* Attend training, participate in supervision and appraisal processes, which involves constructive feedback aimed at developing your own performance, and quality assurance of own work.
* Ensure that all work carried out complies with and promotes Equality and Diversity Policy, and standards for staff; ensuring that applicants and employees have equality of access to employment matters.
* Maintain high standards of health, safety, hygiene and a secure working environment within agreed Health & Safety policies and procedures, taking reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself and that of others.