Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Neil Tannk
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment Partner
Job Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning specialist recruitment agency sourcing talented professionals across our four specialist Divisions for Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement, and HR & Reward while also partnering with businesses to offer a full RPO solution across the UK & ROI, and more recently Canada.
Established in 1988, we now have 35 years’ experience in the industry and a reputable track record recruiting at all levels of the market across all industries – working with SME’s through to global brands.
As a Recruitment Partner, your key responsibilities:
* As a Recruitment Partner you will be capable of building and managing your own desk; you will be interacting with a base of clients we are already partnered with.
* You will act as a focal point of Portfolio Group. Building on existing partnerships and relationships with professionals.
* Grow current business by maintaining a strong working relationship with the decision-makers.
* Become an expert in your field with with your set clients in understanding their business.
* Build pipelines of candidates to deliver quality candidates to clients in agreed timeframes.
* Become a market specialist by gathering competitive intelligence within the business environment, including client groups, competitors.
The ideal candidate’s personality:
* Self-starter – with a sense of urgency who is driven to succeed and produce results.
* Ambitious – This is a career, with our support and training, you have the potential to be a key figure in the business by opening a brand-new office.
* Collaborative – we require you to have the ability to work within a team and this is something that is hugely important to us at The Portfolio Group. We’ll be there to motivate you, to develop you, and to celebrate your successes, in return, you will be required to do the same for your colleagues.
* Business acumen – negotiation and influencing skills, and those from a competitive background.
* Tenacious – having the drive to carry on and succeed and remain persistent.
Why work for us?
* Transparent career framework and set promotional criteria that you can start working towards on day one.
* Work for a market leading agency with an established list of global clients
* A supportive and collaborative international team.
* Realistic targets and time to grow in your role
* Uncapped competitive commission scheme with no threshold with additional lucrative bonuses paid quarterly and annually on top of your commission.
* Company-wide trips previously we have travelled to Monaco, Dubai, Miami and New York
* Quarterly incentives visiting top hotspots across Toronto.
Please contact Neil Tannk – Neil.Tannk@theportfoliogroup.co.uk