Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Suffolk
Job Title: Regional HR Consultant
Job Salary: £36000 - £37500 Per Annum
Up to £37,500 inc. Car Allowance + Benefits Home/Field Based
My client, an award-winning HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy are seeking HR Professionals to join the team. Now is a great time to join the business as they dive into plenty of new and exciting projects and plans! The team is currently growing and is looking for those with an interest in employee relations. Are you looking for your next challenge?? Want to be field based whilst part of a supportive and collegiate team? Look no further…
We are seeking personable and confident HR professionals, employee relations enthusiasts and employment lawyers to attend our client’s premises and support them with their employee relations issues. We are looking for people who can respond to often short-notice assignments in their region and beyond and who have good technical skills to produce thoughtful, legally compliant and well-written reports. The ability to act impartially, identifying and quantifying risk for our clients and communicating this to them effectively is crucial.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Regional HR Consultant:
* Conducting meetings and hearings with employees on behalf of our clients (as well as supporting them in these meetings) for the full spectrum of employee relations matters including, but not limited to, grievance hearings, investigation meetings, disciplinary hearings and restructure consultations.
* Undertaking settlement negotiations, mediation and conciliation services as may be requested by clients from time to time.
* Providing guidance and advice to clients on their legal position with individual employees or groups of employees, having due regard to your duty of impartiality.
* Promptly producing high quality and legally compliant reports.
* Adhering to administrative procedures concerning file management.
* Regularly achieving or exceeding the target of conducting seven meetings or hearings per fortnight.
* Working towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business and showcasing the full range of services offered by the business
Some of the benefits available to you:
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (increases with service)
* A day off on your birthday
* Profit share scheme
* Referral opportunities
* Contributory pension scheme
* Christmas bonus after 3 years
* Access to award winning Employee Assistance Programme
* Private health insurance after 5 years
* Demonstrable career progression
* Based from home – no commute!
What you bring to the team:
* Educated to degree level in HR, law or related business discipline or with substantial professional experience.
* Background in HR management, consultancy or employment law.
* Experience in dealing with a wide variety of employee relations matters.
* Highly professional presentation, service focused and personable; quickly able to form good working relationships with people who may be stressed, angry or upset.
* A ‘can do’ approach to travel, challenging situations and problem solving
* Strong technical skills with an eye for detail.