Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: England
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Salary: £58000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our award winning client and market leader within the field seek to recruit a driven and successful Field Sales Manager to lead a talented team within a dynamic sales driven organisation. You will take responsibility for the management of a team of c.15 field based sales professionals, with the focus on the effective motivation, management, training and development of the sales team to drive revenue growth and achieve new business targets. Key duties will include:
* Achievement of an overall new business revenue target, whist ensuring that activity levels are achieved on an ongoing basis.
* To be confident in speaking to prospects over the phone as well as face to face and be able to train their team on this key area to assist them in self-generating new business appointments and subsequent deals.
* To be responsible for all recruitment, inductions and sales training for all members of the team.
* Total responsibility for a team of Business Development Managers and their on-going development and performance management.
* Ensure team members are skilful in the application of self-generated new business and closing appointments to increase sales.
* Responsible for ensuring sales compliance and best practice in relation to the sales process and client experience.
* Monitoring conversion rates within the team, over a variety of lead sources to ensure an increase in deals.
* Ensure team members are skilful in the application of new business pricing.
* Conduct a quarterly one-on-one review with all Business Development Managers to ensure effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance.
What you will bring to the role:
* Significant experience of leading a Team of Sales professionals within a B2B environment, great leadership skills, always seeking to bring out the best in others.What you will bring to the role.
* Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Directors and HR Managers. Demonstrates the ability to drive and motivate team members within a high performance culture, with a passion for achieving the highest levels of employee morale and satisfaction.
* Effectively manage a team through a clearly defined sales strategy, monitoring of sales metrics through to a focus on employee development.
* Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, strong commercial acumen, with experience and a proven track record in winning new business and retaining customers.
Joining an organisation with a highly successful sales strategy that has made them market leader within their field, you will add value through the effective management of and development of the sales team. Our client offers an exceptional career opportunity within a highly commercial and ambitious privately owned Group. A highly competitive package of basic salary of up to £60,000 Per Annum DOE, + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits, equivalent to £80-85,000 OTE depending on performance is on offer to the successful candidate.