Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £37000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Health Assured is the UK’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and as a Relationship Manager, you’ll be managing a portfolio of 100 diverse ranging clients via face-to-face meetings and telephone. Client satisfaction and retention is a priority to our business and the fundamental requirement of this role is to actively engage with clients to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive service that exceeds their expectations. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the client’s needs, provide solutions and be able to evaluate and adapt new strategies to reflect business trends. Exceptional service delivery is paramount throughout the client journey and the Relationship Management team are key in delivering proactive interaction from initial client contact to the demonstration of return on investment and securing contract renewal.
As a Corporate Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of £900,000, developing and nurturing your accounts to ensure client understanding, support with promotion through effective client communications while identifying further revenue opportunities.
This is predominately a field-based role however you will be required in the Head Office in Manchester on occasions, approximately 80% of your time will be used to attend review or renewal meetings, client well-being events or to conduct presentations to HR, Managers and/or employees. Furthermore, this role will operate outside of standard working hours of 09:00 – 17:00 and there may be instance whereby overnight stays are required for the completion of relationship management activities.
Relationship Manager – Day to day responsibilities
* Managing a portfolio of 100 key corporate EAP and Occupational Health clients
* Proactive client relationship management and retention in person, over the telephone and via email to ensure 95% client retention target for your portfolio.
* Project management and delivery of new client implementation, to ensure the Health Assured offering is fully imbedded into key corporate clients.
* Attending external meetings and presentation events, approximately 80% of your time.
* Supporting with tender exercises to represent the relationship management function.
* Renewal negotiations via intermediary and direct clients, showing return on investment for clients at all times.
* Delivery of consultancy services to clients regarding product options specialist service such as onsite training and Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM).
* Identify opportunities to up-sell and actively promote additional services with a target of achieving £10,000 new business per quarter.
* Ensure we understand client needs and market changes, providing feedback to senior management in order to develop our proposition and remain ahead of the market.
* Maintain the highest standard of customer service and support to the sales and bid team.
* Carry out any other task as deemed necessary by the management team to support the relationship management function.
* Maintain personal statistical renewal reports on a daily basis, highlighting at risk clients and further opportunities.
* Providing weekly renewal and activity updates in a weekly team call
Essential skills and Competencies
* Microsoft Office software experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* An organised individual with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
* A customer service focus and committed to providing exceptional service across all channels – written, phone and face-to-face.
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships.
* Commerciality and the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, varying style depending on the audience.
* Initiative and emotionally resilient.
* Energy, commitment and drive with dedication to the role, willingness to show flexibility when required, enthusiasm for the role and company development.
* Have a can do attitude, ability to multitask and be adaptable to change with the ability to work to specific targets and deadlines.
* Will have a proven track record of working to key performance indicators (KPIs).
Desirable skills and Competencies
1 Experience of both a corporate and SME background.
2 Proactive suggestions for improvement.
3 Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
4 Experience in Employee Benefits market working with, or for, intermediaries as a consultant or via a provider (preferably EAP/OH/PMI/GIP/Cash plan related).
5 Minimum two years’ experience in a similar Relationship Manager position.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and DEVELOPMENT, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured.