Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Report Developer
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Peninsula is the leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to our 40,000+ client base that continues to grow.
Peninsula are hiring a Report Developer to join our established BI team and work on a variety of projects. As a Report Developer, you’ll be building high-quality BI content such as reports, dashboards and self-service data sets. You’ll implement best practice, industry standard methodologies in data analytics and visualisation to deliver against business objectives.
You will be forward thinking, customer focussed and self-motivated with the drive to improve all BI services and the user experience:
* Aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the centre of everything you do.
* Demonstrate strong organisational skills and be accountable for your daily workload.
* Demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach.
* Be customer focussed and ardent in ensuring that colleagues receive a high quality of service.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
* Work with business users to capture BI requirements and document them as report/dashboard specifications.
* Work with the ETL team to ensure that required data is available within the BI landscape.
* Develop reports (SSRS, PowerBi).
* Setup and manage subscriptions for delivery of reports via email and other channels.
* Manage the administration of the Reporting Services portal including monitoring and general maintenance.
What you Bring to the Team:
* TSQL experience.
* Experience of working within a BI and Reporting environment.
* Knowledge of industry standards and best practices in report and dashboard development.
* Experience of working with SSRS / Power Bi.
* Hands-on experience of querying and working with SQL Server databases.
* A team player who can work effectively as part of the BI team and collaborate with wider IT team.
* Strong communication skills.
* An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic and flexible approach.
What we can offer you:
* Flexible working available
* Fantastic workplace in Manchester city centre
* Working with talented people with opportunities to always learn
* Dynamic fast-paced environment
* Commercially driven and successful
* No boundaries to development