Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Agbortabot
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Resolution Specialist
Job Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table. we are looking for a talented individual to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’. We are currently supporting an award-wining Health and safety, Hr and Employment Law service and have been in business for over 80+ years, supporting Business Owners and Senior Leaders. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
As the Resolution Specialist you will be accountable for the organisation’s online reputation, managing online reviews in accordance with business processes.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our client experience team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast membership focused solutions.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Partnerships Executive:
* To be the key person for receiving member complaints and retention opportunities
* To be the key person for responding to all online reviews for the business
* To ensure that all member service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaint’s procedure.
* To ensure that all online reviews are dealt with efficiently and professionally to a high standard.
* To escalate any negative online reviews through the correct channels of the complaints process
* To ensure that all member service issues are thoroughly investigated through discussion with the member and appropriate internal staff.
* To ensure that all member service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on member resolution and retention.
* To understand all member databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the member.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to member queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Review of member service issues in order to produce an effective handover where applicable to Credit Control
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude.
* Articulate with good business acumen and a professional manner.
* Organised with the ability to manage own workload on a daily basis.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Able to make quick decisions to support key stakeholders and adopt a mind-set to help ensure we hit sales performance targets aligned to the departments.
* Focussed and driven to help develop and grow the organisations associations revenue stream.