Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Resource Planner and Forecasting Analyst
Job Salary: £31000 - £34000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Resource Planning Analyst.
We are looking for an analytical and innovative Resource Planner and Forecasting Analyst who will join our clients Resource Planning team to work in partnership to forecast, schedule and manage real time activity (telephony and off-line) for UK contact centres with an overall focus on increasing productivity, efficiency, and quality to service to clients.
The ideal candidate will have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, with a thirst for knowledge and the ability communicate knowledge effectively and work within a team. The ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential for this role, along with strong time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and a dynamic, flexible approach.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Provide and continuously maintain staffing forecast analysis and capacity planning (short and long term) in line with budget and operational needs.
* To review, monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements and optimise performance, maximising Advisor satisfaction by providing flexible options whilst ensuring service is maintained.
* Monitoring attrition, absence, and shrinkage with the foresight to make recommendations on recruitment and optimise staffing levels.
* Ensure all staffing requirements and stringent SLAs are met in real time through effective scheduling and real time management and identifying/addressing risks.
* Deliver robust and reliable MI in relation to key forecasting and planning KPIs to ensure we meet resource demand and capacity for the 24-hour service operation.
* Identify opportunities to improve our customer experience and reduce customer complaints related to operational effectiveness.
* Utilise your excel skills to analyse, investigate and problem solve; provide robust data to direct and support operational change; and to automate reporting.
* Manage shrinkage in the contact centre ensuring optimal use of resource each day and accurate record keeping.
* Pre-empt any imminent issues within the current rota period and work with the while of the resource planning team to fill gaps in advance to avoid operational demand falling short.
* Partner with IT telecoms and Business Intelligence teams on telecoms requirements and technical issues.
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Current experience of working in resource planning – forecasting, scheduling, real time
* Experience in Capacity Planning and forecasting FTE requirements
* An excellent understanding of resource planning methodologies
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience of managing, reporting, and analysing business critical statistics
* An analytical mind with a superb eye for detail
* A can-do attitude with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
* Ability to influence management and negotiate with contact centre managers to gain willing cooperation
* Proven capability to balance conflicting requirements
* Experience of telephony administration
* Experience of introducing/ working with flexible working contracts
* The self-motivation to develop yourself and play a key part in developing the resource planning function.