Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Job Salary: £22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Resource Planning Analyst.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking person who will be responsible for administering effective resource planning and scheduling to ensure smooth and efficient running of the wider operation. The successful candidate will be managing workloads and making key decisions on time management to ensure SLA objectives are achieved and contributing to the development of tools, processes, and efficiencies to ensure success, growth and efficient running of the operation.
If you are a highly motivated individual who possesses an understanding of Contact Centre dynamics, is enthusiastic and motivated, takes a proactive, professional approach to their work and is able to manage their time/workload effectively, in order to meet demanding deadlines, then we want to hear from you! Due to the nature of the role you should have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Planning of internal offline time, training, meetings, etc. utilising existing tools and developing ways in which to improve processes and communication.
* Reporting, running and distribution (MI, Call Traffic detail, Workmode/offline activities, etc)
* Assisting in management and maintenance of schedules and ensuring accuracy in the detail, reviewing shortfalls in staffing and taking action to fill areas that require support.
* Assisting in support of management of offline time and to use telephony platform (openscape) to monitor the availability of staff who are able to receive incoming calls.
* Building, reviewing and maintenance of overtime booking system
* Ensuring consultant cover is always maintained to meet client expectations.
* Maintenance of Telephony skills for consultant population and alignment of priority alignment to ensure call demand is distributed efficiently.
* Support in developing tools in moving resource planning processes forward and considering throughout any aspect of your role on ways in which we can improve our success.
* To ensure records are accurate by entering information onto the advice system and other relevant logs and computer systems, where necessary.
* To support inbound calls into the resource planning team, evaluate each request and advise accordingly.
* To ensure the highest level of customer service is adhered to.
* To ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
* To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with colleagues and clients.
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Experience in a planning within a contact centre environment with or without the use of WFP software
* A positive “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Excellent attention to detail and an ability to be forward thinking in your approach.
* Good knowledge of Excel (lookup functions, countifs, Index Match, pivot tables, etc)
* Understanding of VBA would be beneficial but not essential.
* Forward thinking and self-development
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.