Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: London
Job Title: Retention and Renewals Advisor
Job Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
Retention Business Sales Consultant; London, Blackfriars – £27,000 plus Uncapped Commission
Is this you? A positive, organised, hardworking individual, who enjoys speaking to clients.
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Are you self-motivated and looking for a new adventure?
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant company that has been operating for over 40 years with incredible growth and have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2023’.
Working alongside your Business Development Management you will both be responsible for delivering super service in retaining and developing clients and maximising sales and upsell opportunities. This will include contract renewals and renegotiation of terms in some cases including as part of complaint resolution. This is an ideal role for someone with a sales and customer service background, who is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing and vibrant organisation. You will work with the Client Experience, Payment Team, and Sales departments.
* To be the first port of call in dealing with cancellation queries
* To review and develop processes to ensure smooth and efficient service.
* Understand customer issues and proactively identify a commercial solution.
* To achieve and exceed customer retention targets.
* Respond to customers in a timely and professional manner within SLA targets.
* Work as part of a team to manage and maintain a customer base of over 15,000 businesses.
* Collaborate across all teams to resolve client issues.
* Match products and pricing with client needs
* Renewal of client contracts to prevent loss to competitors, working alongside the Corporate BDMs where required.
* Support our clients with business growth through the promotion of technical solutions.
* Deliver a fantastic client experience.
* Make outbound telephone contact with clients who cancel subscriptions and retain them as clients, having a positive impact on client retention rates.
* Have excellent product knowledge.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their career.