Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Retention Specialist
Job Salary: £19000 - £20000 Per Annum
Do you have exceptional client management skills?
Are you looking to expand on your customer service experience?
My client is a market-leading HR, H&S and Employment Law consultancy, with offices globally. The role offers a wide scope for opportunity and bonuses without any business development.
Main Purpose of Job:
Working with your appointed Business Development Manager ensuing that their diary contains a mixture of appointments to achieve their targets. Retaining clients by overcoming objections to book appointments with clients whose contracts are ending.
Main Tasks of Job:
* Managing clients that are due to come off service within your geographical area, ensuring that appointments for Field based Retention & Development Sales Consultant (BDM) are booked at least 60 days prior to the end date.
* To ensure that the appointments booked are in line with departmental guidelines and targets; taking full consideration for travel time and prioritisation of clients due to come off service.
* All appointments booked should have comprehensive notes.
* Appointments should be confirmed in line with departmental standards and a meeting request sent to the client.
* To understand all client databases and systems in order to ensure that they accurately reflect the current statuses at all times.
* To be the key Team member for your BDM, ensuring that they are kept apprised of diary changes and appointments.
* To work closely with your BDM to develop a Sales strategy for retaining and growing the existing client base within the geographical area; through the identification of additional Business opportunities.
* To ensure that for each rolling two week period that the BDM has a minimum of 15 appointments per week. Where slots are filled with excessive travel or admin this should be kept to a minimum and clearly identified in all calendars.
* Cancelled appointments should be no more than 2 per week and rebooked with the vacant slot filled.
* Accountability for ensuring that all client complaints, whether verbal or written are referred to Client Experience to be dealt with within 24 hours and a resolution obtained within 5 days.
* Management of client expectation in respect of renewal dates and purpose of appointments.