Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Retentions Specialist
Job Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum
Do you have experience in retentions and phone based customer care?
Looking for a new challenge with an energetic, vibrant, fast growing company?
We are looking for someone hardworking, reliable and resilient to join our expanding team due to continued growth!
In a fast paced, global business, provide a super-duper service to new and existing clients through critical care support, by identifying “at risk” accounts and pro-actively contacting to offer support, additional training and resolving service issues relating to the software, sale or customer service. Increase engagement and retention rates and improve client sentiment and online reputation. Contribute to the business’s Super-duper Service strategy whilst exceeding individual KPIs and embrace our company values with every interaction.
* Take ownership of all service issues, identifying the root cause and offering a suitable resolution to any concerns raised
* Record accurate details of any service issues in Salesforce or the relevant CRM so that MI and reporting can be produced
* Take ownership of technical and compliance related complaints ensuring that all procedures are followed accurately and the relevant internal contacts are notified of any risk
* Identify and pro-actively contact “at risk” clients to promote the benefits of our products and service and encourage implementation and usage
* Provide feedback to sales and service agents, to help improve efficiencies, processes and promote best practice
* Help to improve client sentiment and online reputation by pro-actively contacting dissatisfied users
Skills and Experience
* Customer service experience is essential
* The ideal candidate will have some soft sales skills including the ability to handle objections and make recommendations based on client needs
* Must have excellent listening skills and be able to communicate with clients and users of varying technical ability
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Able to adapt to change
* Can take responsibility of own product knowledge
* Able to communicate at different levels throughout the business
* 25 days Annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Bonus paid via Profit share scheme
* Pension plan and Life insurance
* Access to an Employee assistance programme
* Perkbox discounts
* Company incentives and discount schemes
Bright transforms people management for small business owners.
Bright believes in the power of small businesses and understands their importance to our high streets and local communicates. That’s why we support small business owners with all their people management need and give them the tools to take their business to the next level. From everyday admin tasks to complex legal dilemmas, we free up employers’ time with our superior software and tailored expert guidance
Our technology is easy to use, our advice is clear, practical and jargon-free, and we’re committed to keeping our service affordable too. Because we’re here to champion small business owners and support them on their journey to a brighter future. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your professional skills within a large, international company. Each customer, query and day will be different! If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply today!