Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Analyst
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client boasts an innovative environment and is looking for a Reward Analyst to drive their reward strategy.
As a Reward Anaylst, you’ll be assisting with the delivery of the Group’s reward strategy, including administration of short and long-term incentives, market surveys and benefits. The role will also focus on the production of quality MI reporting and analysis for the HR function and the wider business, and development of the HR Information System.
To be sucessful in this Reward Analyst role, you’ll require:
* Experienced reporting & analytical skills
* Advanced excel knowledge
* Experience with share plans
* Basic knowledge of implementing a new system as there are lots of new changes happening
* Ability to work in a fast-paced role, juggling a lot at once but lots of support there
The business has a good reputation for staff retention – some working for over 17-years and they invest a lot in their culture to the point that HR have a strong influence and a ‘seat at the table’.
They are committed to maintaining an forward-thinking and dynamic, ever-changing business mindset for all their employees and investment in staff wellbeing and diversity and inclusion (D&I).
In return, as Reward Analyst, you’ll receive a generous benefits package (designed in part by you!) including:
* 27 days annual leave
* Private medical insurance
* Discounted Gym
* Employee share ownership plan
* Assess to Employee Assistance Programme
Just to name a few!