Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Reward Consultant
Job Salary: £29000 - £30000 Per Annum
To join the Reward consulting team advising and supporting a diverse range of clients on solutions to their remuneration strategy issues. This includes desk-based pay research and analysis; job evaluation facilitation, implementation and training; pay structure development; benefits advice, Executive remuneration and Gender Pay Gap data analysis and consultancy.
Reward is one of the UK’s leading providers of pay and benefits information and consultancy services. We are seeking a dynamic, motivated HR Graduate with a passion for reward. You will be supported, coached and developed through on the job training and will ultimately be responsible for providing advice and delivering solutions to our clients to support and inform their reward strategy. You will build and maintain client relations with senior HR professionals/business owners/directors.
The ideal candidate will have attained a 2.1 honours degree in an HR/Business related discipline. Experience in the HR field is essential and of pay and reward desirable. Full training is provided.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Develop an understanding of client needs and Reward services to be able to deliver exceptional levels of service
* Liaise with the internal sales team and research consultants to discuss/scope project requirements and any in-house support
* Collate and interpret client data for desk-based job evaluation and pay benchmarking activities
* Communicate effectively with external clients, providing technical expertise in the delivery of job evaluation training and facilitation of on-site job evaluation sessions; in the creation of reports and development of solutions and recommendations
* Attend client meetings as required
* Provide regular updates to Reward Business Manager
* Attain KPIs relating to client facing time.
What you Bring to the Team
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate intelligently, confidently and professionally
* Outgoing personality with strong project management and organisational skills and a tenacious nature
* Good business acumen, articulate and able to use own initiative
* Enjoy working as part of a team