Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Logistics
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward & Global Mobility Analyst
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning, international logistics organisation looking for an experienced Reward & Global Mobility Analyst. The successful candidate will support the HR team with specialist reward and global mobility experience and ensuring all data produced is accurate and reliable.
As the Reward & Global Mobility Analyst, you will support the annual reward processes and administration of ex-pat movements across Europe and Africa, as well as providing interpretation, education, and counsel to Business Leaders regarding Reward and Global Mobility policies, programs and practices.
This is a hybrid role based in London.
* Develop and deliver HR data analysis from Success Factors & Payroll sources to enhance information reporting to stakeholders.
* Provide support to the Reward & Benefits Manager in all reward initiatives including budget setting, salary review processes, bonus incentives, market benchmarking, recruitment & retention, pay incentive schemes, reward and benefits policies and processes.
* Keep informed of developments in the external compensation market amongst competitors using data analysis/compensation forums.
* Build relationships with HR Managers across Europe to deliver information.
* Manage and support with Success Factor integration projects.
* Complete salary survey data to support compensation reviews.
* Maintain and monitor databases of expatriate compensation data.
* Run Mercer data to prepare expatriate compensation packages.
* Strong analytical skills
* Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
* Experience of utilising HR Systems (Success Factors desirable)
* Experience using benchmarking tools