Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Manager
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client requires a Reward Manager to lead the compensation & benefit agenda for the UK-side of their industry-leading global business. You’ll be working closely with the Reward Team and UK Management team to provide pro-active advice and guidance on the recognition and benefits programmes ensuring they meet both commercial objectives of the business as well as being an integral part of the people strategy.
As a subject matter expert, you’ll be developing and implementing the reward strategy within the overall people strategy for the UK & Ireland including:
· Being responsible for the management and governance of all reward & recognition processes including annual pay reviews
· Designing and implementing new reward processes and platforms within budget and within compliance guidelines
· Leadership of the UK Reward team to create a motivated and high performing team
· Providing reporting and analytics on the performance of reward schemes
· Maintaining market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys
· Building relationships with the relevant trade unions to ensure appropriate negotiations
As one of the Uk’s best-known brands, the company is dynamic and innovative, offering plenty of opportunities to progress. The current benefit package includes a generous holiday package, staff discounts and a range of options to match your lifestyle.
If you’re interested in working for a business that empowers its people and believes strongly enough to want to invest further in their recognition schemes and think you can bring fresh ideas to the table as their next Reward Manager, please apply today.