Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Job Salary: £35000 - £45000 Per Annum
Our client, Health Assured, the UK’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provider; is looking for a field-based Intermediary Development Manager. You’ll be managing and developing a portfolio of diverse ranging intermediaries via on-site meetings and follow up telephone calls, including specialist medical insurance brokers, occupational health companies, benefits platform providers, HR partners and direct clients.
You’ll be responsible for growing your portfolio and nurturing your accounts with a thorough understanding of products and services, supporting with effective communications and identifying further revenue opportunities at all times.
It is essential that you understand the intermediary’s needs, providing solutions for your clients and be able to evaluate and adapt new strategies to reflect business trends. Exceptional service delivery is paramount throughout the client journey and the Intermediary Development team are key in delivering proactive interaction from initial client contact to the demonstration of return on investment and securing new brokered business.
Quarterly Bonus £2,500, uncapped commission, OTE £66,000 + car allowance
Your duties will be day-to-day management of the portfolio, liaising with consultants to provide excellent service levels, maintaining accurate intermediary CRM records, negotiating new business pricing and commission levels, and self-generating new leads through day-to-day business activity. You will be required to attend meetings face-to-face in addition to managing intermediaries via virtual meetings, phone calls and emails.
* Proactively managing all aspects of new business within the channel assigned to you, including expansion, pricing discussion and all sales needs, negotiating these cases through outbound and inbound contact.
* Make proactive outbound calls to brokers and conducting on-site sales meeting to build relationships and generate new business.
* Delivering the highest level of broker care to include taking ownership of day-to-day sales and service queries, liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve and, if appropriate, communicate back to third parties.
* Complete full fact finds following contacts from new broker/partners wishing to work with Health Assured, providing training through to following up to seek new clients.
* Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure that intermediary sales targets are met and exceeded, and that channel trends are cascaded throughout the sales and relationship management teams.
Essential skills and Competencies
* Excellent attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
* An organised individual with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience. The
* The ability to possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships.
* Ability to thrive in a target and KPI driven environment.
* Flexibility to travel throughout the UK when required, therefore valid driving licence is required.
* Commerciality and the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
You’ll be successful if you have experience in the Employee Benefits market working with intermediaries or via a provider (eg EAP/OH/PMI/GIP/Cashplan related). Above all, the main skill required is the ability to be able to demonstrate a passion for sales, closing opportunities, and willingness to learn.
If you can demonstrate high energy, commitment and drive with dedication to the role, willingness to show flexibility when required, enthusiasm for the role and company development, you will thrive working for Health Assured.
Experience working on a CRM system would be advantageous.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured.