Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Admin
Job Salary: £16500 - £17000 Per Annum
The role requires a driven, motivated and enthusiastic team member who possesses key attention to detail. The function of the Trainee BSC role is two-fold: 1) to provide administrative support & coordination to the Face2Face (F2F) Sales Team by ensuring that all F2F referrals are dealt with as efficiently as possible – to maximize the ‘selling time’ of the existing F2F BSC team. As part of this function, the Trainee will take a primary responsibility for the processing of In-Deal files through Salesforce (& active calling at the end of In-Deal service delivery); 2) to actively seek new clients to contact (possibly by those who have F2F ‘banked days’) and sell the F2F product over the phone. This will include calling clients from a Datasheet of recent calls to Advisory. The Trainee F2F BSC would be responsible for explaining the nature of the service to that individual client (including all of the relevant terms and conditions of the service) and informing them of how using the F2F service would benefit them directly. Once a client has agreed to pay the additional fee involved, the Trainee BSC role is then to provide a smooth transition into our F2F Services Team, to ensure that the matter is dealt with promptly and efficiently.
* To make a minimum of 30 outbound calls each day to F2F business prospects;
* To reach a minimum of 2 hours talk-time per day, i.e., actual time spent actively contacting and speaking to prospects;
* To achieve £100,000 sales revenue each quarter (subject to change);
* To liaise with the F2F Service Team, to ensure that all cases are dealt with promptly ensuring the client receives the best service at all times.
The commission is structured as follows;
* Specific to the Trainee BSC role, £10 commission for signing a client up to use one of their Banked F2F Days (providing the client has no more than 2 days within their contract)
* 50 invoiced deals or less (per month) = £20.00 commission per deal.
* 51-60 invoiced deals (per month) = £25.00 commission per deal.
* 61+ invoiced deals 2020 (per month) = £30.00 commission per deal.
What you Bring to the Team
* B2B experience is advantageous, but not essential.
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility.
* Customer service experience.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and tenacious nature.
* A professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, uses initiative.
* Strongly focussed on delivering an excellent client experience at all stages.
* A positive approach in a fast-moving, busy team environment.
Why Join our Team?
This is a particularly interesting and varied role working in a friendly and supportive team within a great company. Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time. You will be helping people while at the same time working in a fast-growing environment that provides you with real opportunities for growth and advancement.