Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Sales Advisor
Job Salary: £22,000 - £23,500 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new challenge or an opportunity to progress in your career?
We are working alongside one of the UK’s leading providers of Pay and Reward information. A vibrant company who are part of a Global Group that has a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
They have been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans for the next 5 years. They have achieved 20% growth in the last 3 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2023’.
We have an exciting opportunity to join as a Business Sales Consultant on our Pay and Reward Team providing advice to existing clients and bringing in new business.
My client is seeking a talented, highly motivated, and results-driven Reward Sales Consultant to join their Reward team. As they are a small team within the business this is not a typical sales role, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, but also providing ad hoc advice to Reward Clients on their pay and reward matters and conducting job evaluation training sessions to new and existing clients.
* New Business Sales Calls: Execute outbound sales calls to generate new business opportunities. This includes both calling potential new clients and cross-selling additional services to existing clients.
* Reward Advisory: Serve as a trusted advisor to your Reward Clients, offering comprehensive guidance related to pay and reward strategies. This may involve advising on reports already completed by the consultant, grading structures, benefits packages, and other aspects of employee compensation. You will be supported by the Head of Reward on this.
* Job Evaluation Training: Conduct training sessions to educate new clients on how to use the software and utilise our job evaluation processes and methodologies. Ensure that existing clients understand and can effectively implement job evaluation techniques.
What you Bring to the Team
* Proven experience in sales, particularly in a consultative or B2B sales role.
* Strong knowledge of pay and reward principles and best practices is preferred but not essential.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to confidently engage in outbound calls and establish rapport with potential clients.
* Experience in conducting training sessions or workshops is preferred but not essential.
* Self-motivated and target-driven with a passion for delivering results
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Vibrant Offices in Central London (Looking over the Thames)
* Profit Share Scheme
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years