Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new challenge or an opportunity to progress in your career?
We are working alongside a vibrant company who are part of a Global Group that has a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
They have been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans for the next 5 years. They have achieved 20% growth in the last 3 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2023’.
We have an exciting opportunity to join as a Business Support Administrator/Coordinator to support the wider Sales Team.
As an integral part of the Business Support team, this role offers an exciting and varied opportunity in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. The responsibilities and activities for this role ensures the success and cohesive operations of our national sales team. The successful candidate will embed in Croner as a trusted, reliable point of contact for key stakeholders as well as internal and field-based sales.
* Being a central point of contact for the office and field-based sales and operations teams
* Stock control – Ensuring we have appropriate levels of support literature/agreements.
* Effective distribution of sales collateral, including brochures, business cards, declarations, updates, and more
* Answer and assist all inbound (phone) sales enquiries, or route them through to the appropriate team where appropriate.
* Checking and approving all sales orders within our CRM System (SalesForce)
* Lead allocation and data management/movement using our CRM System (SalesForce)
* Assisting with sales staff with order processing using our CRM System (SalesForce)
* Assisting sales teams with ad hoc our CRM System (SalesForce) reports and requests
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the services provided by the department
Skills & experience required.
* You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
* Experience of working in an administration role
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Strong administrative skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Flexible working (If required)
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records
* Excellent communication and active listening skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Able to demonstrate strong organisation and project management skills
* Experience using SalesForce Sales Cloud or an alternative CRM system is desirable but not essential
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Free Breakfast Mondays
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years