Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Director - Inside Sales Growth
Job Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 Per Annum
PENINSULA DIRECTOR OF INSIDE SALES GROWTH
Base salary: £100,000 (including Associate Director bonus) PLUS quarterly on target bonus £6k per quarter OR £10k per quarter stretch bonus PLUS £10k car allowance PLUS BUPA medical cover.
* Total package OTE £130,000
* Total package OTE with stretch £150,000
Peninsula: About Us
We empower businesses and their teams to thrive by investing in knowledge, people & technology.
It’s our 40th birthday this year. So we know what we’re doing.
Combining award-winning HR employment law and health & safety advisory services, cutting-edge software along with our tax & accounting, we help people and businesses grow.
A once-in-a-career opportunity for an exceptional sales leader to join the Peninsula Group of companies, this newly-created, higher profile appointment will offer the successful candidate an unrivalled career within a high-performance sales operation.
You will lead a large and dynamic inside sales operation, responsible for lead generation and quality appointment setting within B2B consultative sales.
As a passionate sales leader, you will be equally as engaged with hands-on leadership as you are when delivering the sales strategy to the Board.
With total autonomy for the sales process, your remit spans all aspects of sales strategy and performance. You will report directly to the National Sales Director and be in close contact with Peter Done, CEO and Founder.
Further scope of the role includes:
* Leading an existing high-performing inside sales management team plus circa 80 business sales consultants.
* Optimise the state-of-the-art Peninsula “Fire” hot data CRM system, using your knowledge and experience to develop exciting new business sales campaigns.
* Liaise with the National Sales Director and the Field Sales Management Business Development Managers to plan and optimise diary management.
* Continuously seek to make incremental improvements in the sales performance through coaching and monitoring all lead conversion activity.
* Contribute and attend quarterly sales conferences, Board and leadership meetings.
Your ability to combine effective sales leadership with commercial management will be a key requirement, including a comprehensive understanding of data-driven campaigns.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience of leading large, high-performance sales teams with a proven track record of significant revenue and pipeline growth and management within a B2B environment.
This is a one-off opportunity to work within an international, highly profitable organisation. The Peninsula Group, comprising fourteen companies, has unlimited career opportunities.
An unrivalled package and incentive scheme is available for the successful candidate.
**Recruitment for this position is being managed exclusively by The Portfolio Group**