Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Salary: £18000 - £18000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a career opportunity working for a well- established, award-winning global company with offices across the world?!
My client is one of the UK and Irelands most trusted provider of employment law, HR and health & safety outsourcing solutions with offices based in the UK, Manchester, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Canada. We are now looking to hire Face2Face sales consultants for our Manchester office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-National company and build a career! You will be contacting existing clients who have made an enquiry, upselling additional Face to Face services!
To be a member of the Face2Face Sales team, your role is to sell the product to our client base. Daily, BSC’s call clients who have recently taken advice from our Advisory teams and highlight this Premium Service to them. The BSC would then be responsible for explaining the nature of the service to that individual client (including all the relevant terms and conditions of the service) and informing them of how using the Face2Face service would benefit them directly. Once a client has agreed to pay the additional fee involved, the BSC role is then to provide a smooth transition into our Face2Face Services Team, to ensure that the matter is dealt with promptly and efficiently.
This role is a non-referral role only and therefore comes with a higher ‘per deal commission rate’. Other members of the F2F BST receive lesser commission per deal but would share referrals from Advisory.
Day to day responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
* To make a minimum of 50 outbound calls to Face2Face business prospects. The data to be called will all be warm leads (i.e., current clients, who have called within the last 24 hours with an active issue).
* To reach a minimum of 2 hours talk-time per day, i.e., actual time spent actively contacting and speaking to prospects.
* To ensure that all calls to clients are structured in a way to avoid any client complaints re ‘over selling’. It should be a ‘soft sell’ approach only.
* To liaise with the Face2Face Service Team, to ensure that all cases are dealt with promptly ensuring the client always receives the best service.
* The commission is structured as follows.
* £50 commission per deal (for non-referral calls).
What you Bring to the Team?
* B2B experience is advantageous.
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility.
* Strong customer service experience is essential.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, uses initiative.
* Strongly focussed on delivering an excellent client experience at all stages.
* A positive approach in a fast-moving, busy team environment.
* Uncapped commission
* 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Perkbox Discounts
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
Why Join our Team?
This is a particularly interesting and varied role working in a friendly and supportive team within a great company. Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time. You will be helping people while at the same time working in a fast-growing environment that provides you with real opportunities for growth and advancement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, apply today!