Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum
This is an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity to join a vibrant company as a Sales Executive that have been running for over 40 years with incredible growth plans that have won many awards such as ‘the best workplace wellbeing provider for 4 years running 2017 – 2020’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’.
We are currently working alongside one of the UKs and Irelands most trusted independent health and wellbeing provider making a positive difference to over 15 million lives and 70,000 organisations across private, public, and non-profit sectors. They provide complete EAP, health and wellbeing support as well as other services such as occupational health services, on site workshops, whistleblowing support and many more. This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, money motivated and results driven wellbeing sales executives who are looking for a new challenge.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
* Making outbound dials to prospect clients to introduce Health Assured and to arrange a demonstration of our service with one of our Wellbeing Consultants.
* Generate opportunities and set appointments for a live demonstration of our products, through cold calling.
* Actively build, manage, and maintain your pipeline.
* Achieving monthly and quarterly appointment setting targets.
* To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
* You will have a daily KPI target of 110 dials or 2.5 hours talk time and 3 demonstrations booked.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
* Proven appointment setting experience within a professional sales environment in the B2B or B2C sectors including outbound sales.
* Will need to have the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively, to move the sale to the next stage.
* A strong track record of achieving targets within a telemarketing environment.
* A proven record of achieving targets and a passion for sales
* A self-motivated, resilient, and tenacious attitude.
* Ability to apply knowledge in a practical commercial manner.
* Excellent communication and ability to engage in a professional and confident manner up to Director level, with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* The ability to work to targets and deadlines.
* Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage autonomously and cope well under pressure.
* Excellent attention to detail.
During your career at Health Assured, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
* Guaranteed Commission of £500 for the First 3 Months + Quarterly Bonus of £750! + OTE up to £46k
* Access to hundreds of exclusive Perkbox discounts
* Employee Profit Share scheme
* Day off for your birthday / self-care
* Competitive holiday entitlement
* Social events hosted throughout the year
* Fab Fridays- dress down and free food
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Life insurance cover
* Career pathway
* Private health insurance after 5 years’ service
* Christmas bonus after 3 years’ service
* A great atmosphere, and friendly colleagues-check out our Glassdoor page for proof
This is an exciting new role that can help you reach your goals and ambitions! Apply Now!!