Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new role? Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? BrightHR is an award-winning company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident, “hands on” proven, high performing Telesales Team Manager. You will be part of a department which is responsible for the generation of demonstrations (and upsell opportunities) for our digital services. This is a brand new Out of hours Team, working remotely on Hot leads as they come in, to maximise overall sales. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success in the UK. The Team itself being new, will see you offering ideas and feedback to the Head of Sales of ways to improve performance and sales conversion.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing an outbound telephone-based Sales Team, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. You should not be afraid to challenge the team and should be a confident decision maker. Experience of working in a b2b environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to management, coaching, pipeline & campaign planning and driving sales revenue are a must!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Sales Manager:
* Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing telesales team of up to 5 individuals
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI
* Manipulate sales data to maximise opportunity
* Campaign management
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
What you Bring to the Team
* Track record of managing a telephone based sales department
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
* Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
* A consultative sales approach.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Monthly Bonus structure.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
We expect the successful applicant to have a major impact, resulting in greater productivity of our Sales Team, a greater volume of quality appointments books and an increase to our new business sales.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, Please apply today!