Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Job Salary: £24000 - £25000 Per Annum
This role and offers an exciting and varied opportunity in a fast paced, dynamic working environment. The responsibilities and activities this role involve ensures the success and cohesive operations for the office. The successful candidate will be a reliable point of contact for the office floor, especially for the Sales team.
This role has the exciting responsibility of providing first class administrative duties for the Sales team of Croner-i. You will report into the inside sales manager and communicate closely with the sales team.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Sales Administrator:
* Assisting the sales teams with the following tasks:
* Day to day administrative tasks for the HR Inform inside sales team
* Checking/submitting customer orders through Salesforce (our CRM)
* resolving customer orders rejected by our Finance team
* helping the Sales Leadership with the production of regular reports such as revenue, sales pipeline, lead management, sales team performance and tracking incentives.
* Resolving customer queries via email and phone and dealing with back of office admin.
What you bring to the Team
* Previous Administrative experience
* A warm, outgoing personality
* Can do attitude
* Attention to detail including grammar and spelling
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Competent IT skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Desire to provide outstanding customer service
* Ability to work in a team
* Flexible working (if ever required)
* Experience of working with a busy sales team
* Experience of using Salesforce
* Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
Why Join our Team?
HR Inform are a leader in knowledge and content for the Human Resources sector. We have a fantastic reputation and client base and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Vibrant Offices in Central London (Looking over the Thames)
* Profit Share Scheme
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years